Are you experiencing any of these?
- System lockups
- Internet access slower
- Browser errors or lockups
- Excessive “pop-up” advertisements
- Virus infection, Malware, or Spyware
- Hardware or Software issues
- A random call from Microsoft
LEVEL1pc offers Full IT Support for all your technologies.
Choosing the correct software, hardware, network and security is critical to the success of your technology.
Installing a new system? Planning is critical, we can help.
Once the systems are installed, we provide proper support of all technology components, which is essential to the success of your computer systems.
Delivering the right type support:
- On-site Support (at your location)
- Phone Support (632.3030)
- Remote Support (internet access required)
- On-Site in 1 hour or less (emergency service calls)
- Immediate Remote Support Offered
- 24/7 Support Offered
LEVEL1pc has successfully supported hundreds customers
- Computer Hardware Support
- Computer Software Installation Support
- Wired or Wireless Repairs Support
- Data Recovery Support
- Printer Setup or Support
- Microsoft Office Support
- Networking (Wireless or Wired), File and peripheral sharing.
- Data Transfer and Backup.
- Data Retrieval and Recovery.
- Hardware and Software installation.
- Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Printer/Fax setup.
- Laptop and desktop Repairs plus upgrades.
- Troubleshooting, Software Fixes, Tune-up and Optimization.
- Virus Removal and protection.
- Networking Setup, Sharing and Security.
- Remote (Home to office) connectivity, firewall and VPN
- and much more offered.
- Apple Repair / Troubleshooting
- Apple Setup / Installation
- Apple Training / Tutoring
- System Security Testing
- Wired / Wireless Networking
- Hardware Upgrades / Installation
- Software Upgrades / Installation
- Operating System Updates
- Anti-Virus Installation / Virus Removal
- Motherboard (Logic Board) Replacement
- Memory Upgrades
- Use our contact form to schedule a remote service.
- We will Provide you with a download link.
- Sit back and relax while we diagnose and resolve your computer issues.
- For Emergency Services: Call us @ (585) 632.3030
Scheduled Maintenance Plans
Ask us about how we can keep your computer up to date, running smoothly, and virus free, on our regular maintenance plan.
- Virus / Malware Removal – Unlimited Coverage
- Computer Tune-Ups – Unlimited Coverage
- Computer Updates – Unlimited Coverage
- Remote Support – Unlimited Coverage
- Phone Support – Unlimited Coverage
- Computer Hardware Repair Discounts
- Computer Software Repair Discounts
- Part and Labor Discounts
- Emergency Service Discounts
- On-Site Support Discounts
- Networking Support Discounts
- Email Support Discounts
- Printer Support Discounts
- For all support questions please use this contact form.
- Include a detailed message & we will contact you in a timely manner.
- For emergencies call (585) 632.3030
- Leave a message & your call will be returned.
To Generate a Support Ticket: Please fill out this form so we may provide you documented support
Computer Service Brockport, New York
- Virus Removal
- Antivirus Software
- Data Recovery & Backup
- Aerial Photos
- Security Surveillance
- Virtual Desktop Solutions
Give us a call to see how we can help you
- Desktop & Laptop Repair
- Phones & Tablet Repair
- Computer Tune-Ups
- Computer Updates
- Surveillance System Sales & Installation
- Website Design & Hosting
- Perform Virus / Malware Removal
- Remote Support Provided
- On-Site Support Provided
- Update or Install Specialty Software
- Networking & Installation Provided
- Printer / Wireless / Router Setups
- Troubleshooting, Software Fixes, Tune-up and Optimization
- Virus Software and protection
- Cable/DSL/Broadband Setup, Sharing and Security
- Wireless Router Setup
- Data Transfer and Backup Solutions
- Data Retrieval and Recovery
- Laptop & Desktop Repairs & Upgrades
- Hardware and Software installation
- Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Linux, and Mac OS
- Computer software training
- Printer/Fax repair
- Website design / Hosting
- and many more…
Trust your hard drive to the Data Recovery professionals!
- Hard drive makes clicking sound
- Mechanical hard drive failure
- Hard drive surface damage
- Accidental data or file deletion
- Accidental reformatting of RAID
- Deleted or corrupted log file
- File system corruption
- Laptop Hard Drive recovery
- Inaccessible drive files
- External drive turns on but no files
Whether you operating system is corrupt, your hard drive is going bad, or files have been deleted, Level1PC offers a complete line of data service options to retrieve and recover any lost data you may have. Even if you can’t get into windows your files may be recoverable, including USB thumb drives and camera SD cards.
Transferring your data to a safe location!
- NAS Storage Device
- Drobo Storage Device
- Backup Automation
- Cloud Backup (Amazon, Acronis, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc)
- Time Machine Capsule
- External Portable Hard Drive
- External Portable Solid State Drive
LEVEL1pc provides a higher level of dedicated website services to our clients, providing a budget for frequent enhancements.
- LEVEL1pc will coordinate with our customers to ensure long term goals are met through monthly deliverables of new features while daily performance is maintained.
- LEVEL1pc will develop and design your website and update accordingly to content provided to make steady progress within a predictable budget.
- Providing your returning customers to see an ever evolving website to address their needs and yours.
- Service agreements are available and vary based on scope and complexity of the website, quotes are available.
Our Focus is to:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Technical advice on website development:
- Content development (helping you choose the correct wording for your site)
- Management of online business development campaigns (paid ads)
- Keyword research
- SEO implementation
- Use of specific markets and audiences
Things to look out for once your site is live:
- Be wary of SEO firms and web consultants or agencies that send you email out of the blue.
- No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.
- Be careful if a company is secretive or won’t clearly explain what they intend to do.
- Web Server Security
- Web Site Code and Web Security
- Web Security Defense Strategy
- Web Site Security Audit
LEVEL1pc offers aerial photography for:
- Pre-work / During / Post-work Construction
- Home remolding
- Landscape remolding
- Residential roof inspection
- Site Survey of property
- Search and Rescue (lost children or pets)
© All photos taken below by level1pc
Landscaping / Roof repairs
- Security Cameras For Your Home
- Security Cameras For Your Business
- Night Vision Security Cameras for 24/7 Protection
- Monitor from Anywhere with IP Security Cameras
- Remote View Cameras for Easy Setup and Video on the Go
- Multi-Camera Kits Offer Everything You Need for Surveillance
Demands for computing keeps growing.
Discover the benefits of NComputing’s desktop virtualization solution which lets you multiply computing access within your current budget.
NComputing’s end to end solution powered by vSpace and combined with L300 thin clients delivers high performance and extremely affordable computing to more employees at a significantly lower cost than PCs.